Viva offers direct debit for bill payments
Manama, February 14, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, now offers direct debit as a bill payment method, enabling postpaid customers to settle their bills automatically from their bank accounts every month.
The Viva direct debit service offers a convenient alternative to shops and self-service machines for customers to pay their bills.
The service means customers authorize Viva to automatically deduct their bill amounts from the bank account they nominate, ensuring that bills are paid on time every month. While signing up for the service, customers are able to set the maximum amount Viva can deduct from their bank accounts for bill payments.
In cases where the bill amount exceeds the maximum limit authorized to Viva, or the bank account balance is insufficient to cover the bill amount, the payment will be rejected and the customer contacted to settle the issue.
Customers unsure about their level of spending are always able to check their usage online through Viva’s self-care portal, so bills never arrive as a surprise.
“We strive to ensure simplicity and convenience in everything we offer our customers,” said Andrew Hanna, Viva CCO. “Direct debit is a valuable service guaranteeing peace of mind, particularly during the hectic end-of-month rush to settle one’s various bills.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit