Etisalat eyes $2bn syndicated loan
London, February 22, 2012
The UAE's largest telecommunications company Etisalat is seeking a syndicated loan of up to $2 billion for general corporate purposes, bankers close to the deal said.
It is expected to carry a three-year tenor, but this is subject to change, the bankers added.
Etisalat was not immediately available to comment.
Etisalat may restructure its operations to cut costs, the company said on Monday, as it tries to arrest falling profits.-Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security