Etisalat eyes $2bn syndicated loan
London, February 22, 2012
The UAE's largest telecommunications company Etisalat is seeking a syndicated loan of up to $2 billion for general corporate purposes, bankers close to the deal said.
It is expected to carry a three-year tenor, but this is subject to change, the bankers added.
Etisalat was not immediately available to comment.
Etisalat may restructure its operations to cut costs, the company said on Monday, as it tries to arrest falling profits.-Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet
- Zain launches new premium services
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft