Batelco offers ‘SimSim’ data deal
Manama, February 26, 2012
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications provider, Batelco, has announced a special deal for SimSim customers, allowing them to receive 200MB of free mobile data usage when they refill with a BD4 ($) electronic SimSim voucher.
The offer, which starts today, is valid until March 11, said a statement from Batelco.
The free 200 MB will provide a great additional benefit for SimSim customers by giving them the opportunity to browse the internet, or download their favourite music, games and applications.
The 200MB will be added directly to the customer’s account after the refill as a bonus on top of the main refilled amount. The data bonus will remain valid for 30 days from the refill date, the statement said.
The bonus is for data usage only and cannot be used for BlackBerry service or by prepaid O-net subscribers, it said.
Ahmed Al Janahi, general manager, media relations, Batelco, said: “By adding free 200MB of mobile data usage on top of BD4 electronic SimSim vouchers refills, we are delivering top value to customers for their money.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain’s mobile firms told to boost services
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages