New managing director for Link Development
Cairo, February 29, 2012
Egypt-based software and services company, Link Development, has named Amin Azab as its new managing director.
Link Development, known for delivering exceptional Microsoft-based solutions, is a subsidiary of Orascom's OTVentures.
Azab has 20 years of experience in the field of technology, starting off from a technical position as a software developer and then moving to a business consulting discipline for seven years from 1994 to 2001 in Arthur Andersen, a statement from OTVentures said.
Here he was exposed to the full spectrum of business solutions with engagements in strategy development, IT assessments and audits, as well as business process re-engineering across multiple vertical industries such as banking, health and government, the statement said.
Azab joined Raya in 2001 as a consulting manager where he played a major role in driving their business ‘Go to Markets’.
In 2006, he started his own venture ‘iSource’, a gold certified Microsoft partner which delivers software, infrastructure and data management services to customers in the local market, Middle East and Europe, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network