Spectrum opens training centre in Egypt
Dubai, March 5, 2012
Spectrum Training, an IT networking and security training, certification and consultancy services provider in the Middle East & Africa region, has set up its new training center in Cairo as part of its regional expansion plans.
The new training center in Cairo is equipped with hitech labs to provide global standard technical training to several of the enterprises in Egypt, the company said in a statement.
Spectrum provides networking and security courses on several specialised training and certification from leading vendors like Juniper Networks, Comptia, BlueCat Networks among others.
“We are extremely pleased to set up a world class training center in Cairo and with this investment in the new facility, Spectrum wants to reinforce our commitment to Egypt as well as cater to the growing demand of IT training and certification in the region,” remarked Sanjeev Singh, the managing director, Spectrum Training.
"We already have large customer base in Egypt and the new facility will help us bring down the cost of training which customer has to pay earlier by spending extra on traveling outside Egypt," he stated.
“We want to create this facility as the center of excellence not just for Egypt but for whole of the North Africa,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president