Awal Gulf picks Infor enterprise application
Manama, March 7, 2012
Awal Gulf, a leading refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment manufacturer producing 450,000 units annually in Bahrain, said it has successfully deployed the enterprise application from Infor.
Infor is a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers.
The new Infor10 ERP Enterprise will help improve operational excellence in its three modern manufacturing plants in Sitra and Hidd, and across its supply chain, said the company.
ERP Enterprise now manages the entire financial, order management, warehouse and manufacturing aspects of Awal Gulf's cooling products.
'We selected Infor ERP Enterprise because of its advanced features which would significantly help our warehousing and service operations,' said Awal Gulf general manager of finance and IT Krishna Kumar.
'ERP Enterprise is quickly becoming the manufacturers' application of choice in the Middle East,' said Infor MEA channel manager Mike Hibbert.
'Its advanced features enable customers to be in control of their entire supply chain. This deployment at Awal Gulf is a major teamwork achievement for Infor and its partners in the Middle East,' he said.
'The application will help provide necessary supply chain visibility to support all levels of Awal Gulf's competitive project environment to provide excellent service to their customers,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services