Awal technical sponsor for Jeddah forum
Jeddah, March 11, 2012
Awal IT Services, a leading IT services provider, participated as the technical sponsor in Jeddah Economic Forum 2012 organised by Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry from March 3 to 6 in Jeddah.
Dr Tawfiq Alrabiah, Minister of Commerce and Industry, has honoured Awal on behalf of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, for sponsoring the event and for its efforts in turning it into a success.
Jeddah Economic Forum aims to enhance economic growth prospects in the Middle East in general and Saudi Arabia in particular, in addition to decreasing unemployment levels through creating new job opportunities in various sectors.
The forum shared new short and long-term researches and market studies that tap into major economic matters, thus supporting growth and seeking to secure a stable business environment.
Major forum topics included studying local and regional business sector prospects and identifying priorities, in addition to discussing the need to boost communication in order to support sustainable economic growth. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates