Du launches ‘The Executive Plan’
Dubai, March 18, 2012
Du has launched ‘The Executive Plan’, which offers bundled national and international minutes, incoming roaming minutes, a dedicated customer care, priority pass, and travel concierge services; for the busy business executive.
The plan is a premium experience that ensures total comfort and ease during business travels, a statement from the telecommunications company said. It offers the ultimate communications solution to keep the customer connected.
The offer also includes a choice of national data or international BlackBerry service, and a special number inclusive of a smartphone.
In addition, it entitles the customer to a free annual membership to priority pass with access to over 600 airport lounges in 300 cities over 100 countries, the statement said.
The plan is available for Dh1000 ($272.2) per month.
“We wanted to create the perfect plan for busy business executives and small business owners across the UAE – a plan that’s reliable, that makes business travel convenient and even easier, and delivers a premium experience time and again,” said Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer, du.
Business customers can subscribe to the plan at du outlets across the UAE or contact their account manager or du’s channel partners, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence