Viva Bahrain launches unlimited calls offer
Manama, March 20, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, has launched a promotion which offers unlimited calls 24/7 at 100 fils ($0.26) per day for all Viva postpaid and prepaid customers.
With this offer, Viva postpaid customers can enjoy unlimited calls throughout the month at BD3 ($7.95) per month, while prepaid customers can enjoy the same for just 750 fils per week.
“We always strive to offer our customers the most innovative promotions to suit their digital lifestyle in addition to the presence of greater value through our offerings. We are proud to be leading the market with unique offers that ensure providing our customers with the most cost-effective solutions,” said Andrew Hanna, Viva CCO. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages