Moody’s launches ‘Dismal Scientist’ for iPad
New York, March 21, 2012
Moody’s Analytics, a leading provider of economic data and analysis, has launched ‘Dismal Scientist’ for iPad mobile digital device, a free application providing real-time information for more than 300 economic indicators in 46 countries.
The app is a valuable tool for investors, analysts or anyone who needs to keep abreast of the fast-changing global economy.
“Our goal is to use technology to find more convenient and readily accessible ways for people to use our analysis,” said Paul Getman, executive director, economic and consumer credit analytics, Moody’s Analytics. “Dismal Scientist for iPad puts Moody’s Analytics’ trusted, timely and relevant economic analysis and data directly into the hands of capital markets participants to help them assess global risk.”
The app is updated frequently by Moody’s Analytics forecasters in the US, Europe and Asia. It offers users a sample of the much deeper and richer content found on the Moody’s Analytics Dismal Scientist subscription-based website, said a statement from Moody’s.
Dismal Scientist for iPad is available at www.economy.com/apps. It can also download via the iTunes Store, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying