Batelco sponsor for e-Government forum
Manama, March 26, 2012
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, has announced its support for the Bahrain International e-Government Forum 2012 as its diamond sponsor.
The event, taking place at the Ritz Carlton Bahrain Hotel and Spa from April 9 to 11, aims to bring together the brightest minds and the latest solutions in the e-Government arena with a focus on private sector.
Prominent international speakers will share their visions, experiences and future forecasts regarding e-Government technologies and innovations from across the world.
Batelco Group media relations general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said the move was part of the company's commitment to enhance the lives of Bahrain's residents.
Meanwhile, enterprise and government division general manager Adel Al Daylami said technology had become an integral part of people's daily lives and was no longer considered a luxury.
"In particular, decision-makers and industry experts consider e-technology as an invaluable opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences," he said.
Event chairman AbdulMajeed Al Gassab said the commitment by national companies pave the way to bring together information technology professionals, communication solution providers, e-government agencies and other experts. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project