Menatelecom offers new ‘unlimited’ packages
Manama, March 27, 2012
Menatelecom, a leading provider of broadband services in Bahrain, has released its latest Unlimited Browsing broadband packages.
The new packages have been launched with the purpose of providing the best performance and value for money with superior customer experience, said the company.
Menatelecom also offers some of the most advanced devices, especially with the MyFi and Mykey services which offer a fast and stable connection anywhere on the island and the ability to connect up to 5 WiFi-enabled devices while on the go, it said.
Abdul Razak Jawahery, executive manager at Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain and vice chairman and managing director of Menatelecom, said: “I believe that customers will have a great experience with our new packages. We have made major changes to prices, speeds and download allocations.”
The latest upgrades to Menatelecom’s network give it the capability to offer users unlimited browsing. This allows customers to continue surfing the web at Full-Speed even when the download limit has been reached. Monthly download limits only affect peer-to-peer applications and file sharing and have no impact on regular internet surfing, the company said.
The new campaign offers users great packages in addition to benefits to existing Menatelecom customers through incredible upgrade deals. Existing 1Mb BOOST users can now double their speed for only BD1 extra. Customers on the existing 2Mb packages can upgrade to 8Mb for as little as BD2. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo