Umniah re-launches ‘Oh!78’ pointing programme
Amman, March 28, 2012
Jordan-based telecommunications company, Umniah, has re-launched its Oh!78 pointing system programme in appreciation of its subscribers’ confidence and as part of its ongoing efforts to exceed their expectations.
The program allows Umniah’s prepaid and postpaid subscribers to redeem points collected based on their monthly spendings and exchange them for a variety of unique rewards from over 25 partners in 100 different locations across the kingdom.
Subscribers can exchange redeemed points for a number of telecom services, electronics and beauty products, a statement from Umniah said.
They can also redeem points in exchange for vouchers from restaurants, clothing stores, bookshops, gift shops, movie theaters, gas stations, furniture and household appliance shops, and other lifestyle outlets, the statement said.
The program also enables subscribers to redeem their points in the form of charity donations to the Al Aman Fund for the Future of the Orphans, founded by HM Queen Rania Al Abdullah in 2006.
“We are pleased to re-launch our new Oh!78 pointing system programme. This step corresponds with our ongoing efforts to meet our subscribers’ needs, not only in the field of telecom services, but also in other areas that impact their daily lives,” Omar Omoush, marketing director, Umniah, said. “Our decision to re-launch the new and improved pointing system programme stems from our genuine interest in offering subscribers a wide variety of choices that suit their varying tastes and also reflects our unwavering belonging to the community.”
The pointing system programme was first launched in February 2009, where points could only be redeemed for services provided by Umniah. In July 2009, the programme was further expanded to allow its subscribers to redeem their points from other entities. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion