Du extends deadline for ‘The Entrepreneur’ contest
Dubai, April 1, 2012
UAE-based telecommunications company, du, is extending the deadline for ‘The Entrepreneur’ applications to give more hopefuls the chance to win the Dh1 million ($0.270 million) cash prize and upto Dh1 million professional support towards their businesses.
With this extension, aspiring entrepreneurs will now have two more weeks to think through their applications and ideas even more, a statement from du said.
The best thought-out business plans will have the strongest standing in the competition.
“We have been inundated with the level of entries we’ve received – it’s a real thrill to see how much business promise there is in the UAE. ‘The Entrepreneur’ is a great platform for those with entrepreneurial talent and aptitude, and we want to give as many people as possible the opportunity to present their ideas to our excellent panel of judges,” said Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer, du.
Strategic partners for ‘The Entrepreneur’ include Dubai One as the official broadcaster and Sony Pictures Television Arabia as the production partner. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia