Saudi Telecom CEO resigns
Riyadh, April 2, 2012
The chief executive of Saudi Telecom Company, Saud al-Daweesh, has resigned, two company sources said on Monday.
The sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, did not give a reason for Daweesh's resignation, which has not yet been announced on the Saudi bourse website.
Saudi Telecom is majority government-owned and held a monopoly on telephony business inside the kingdom until reforms opened up the sector in the last decade. – Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project