Mansoft Qatar opens new EMC solution centre
Doha, April 3, 2012
Mansoft Qatar, a subsidiary of Mannai Corporation, opened its Mansoft-EMC Velocity Signature Solution Centre, at an event today.
The centre replicates a framework of technology that demonstrates EMC Proven Solutions in approved environments, based on the success of EMC’s own Global Solution Centres.
This centre, the first of its kind in Qatar, is designed to demonstrate and deliver new economic solutions by virtualising conventional data centre into cloud networks, thereby providing a total experience of the solution and the benefits to the customer, said a statement.
The centre incorporates the latest trends and represents the evolution of new data center technologies, thus providing an ideal environment for IT professionals, it said.
Mansoft Qatar focuses on the virtual computing environment, addressing major issues in the stream of server, storage, virtualization, cloud, backup/archiving and disaster recovery with an aim to reduce implementation risks, operational cost and increase productivity.
“We will enable our customers to understand and to evaluate the best data center solutions available on the market in line with their cost constraints, risk management policies and service level requirements,” Alekh Grewal, CEO, Mannai Corporation said.
Philippe Fossé, vice president of EMEA channels, EMC, said: “Supporting our partners in the delivery of world class technologies lies at the heart of EMC’s business. As businesses worldwide look to virtualisation and cloud technologies, it is more important than ever for us to work with our partners to demonstrate the power and flexibility of these services in a secure environment. The new EMC Velocity Signature Solution Centre with Mansoft is therefore an important step forward in helping businesses in the Middle East transform their IT through the cloud.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services