Du’s mobile broadband ‘best in ME’
Dubai, April 4, 2012
Du, a leading provider of telecom services in the UAE, has been ranked the best overall mobile broadband network of the Africa and Middle East Region carriers by a UK-based consulting firm.
The study done by ARCchart, an independent research and consulting firm, used a carrier performance matrix to determine the best overall performance across four metrics.
Of all AME carriers examined, du has the best overall mobile broadband network, based on data speed and latency measurements, taken using a specialised smartphone application, the study said.
“We are proud of our network achievements to date, and the recent announcement by ARCchart is an endorsement that we are moving in the right direction to give our customers a superior mobile broadband experience,” said Osman Sultan, CEO, du.
“This is a significant recognition for us, considering that many carriers are aggressively investing in networks which can consistently and reliably deliver robust data performance to their customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi