Nawras offers free WiFi to mall visitors
Muscat, April 15, 2012
Omani telecom services provider Nawras will be offering free WiFi in Muscat Grand Mall for all visitors until June 18 as part of its novel promotion across the Sultanate.
Nawras said it had built the largest public WiFi zone in Oman at Tilal Complex where Muscat Grand Mall is situated.
Under the scheme, all visitors to the newly-opened mall in Oman can enjoy free high-speed internet connection for up to 30 hours over the duration of the promotion.
'Internet customers today want the freedom and flexibility of staying online whenever and wherever they are,' remarked Mazin Al Muaini, Nawras WiFi product manager.
'Our new free WiFi promotion enhances the value and advantages of the product making it more enticing for customers to utilise the Nawras broadband services to get even closer via the internet.
As Oman’s dynamic telecommunications provider, we aim to give customers the mobility tools they need to stay in touch more often and in more places,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo