Nawras offers free WiFi to mall visitors
Muscat, April 15, 2012
Omani telecom services provider Nawras will be offering free WiFi in Muscat Grand Mall for all visitors until June 18 as part of its novel promotion across the Sultanate.
Nawras said it had built the largest public WiFi zone in Oman at Tilal Complex where Muscat Grand Mall is situated.
Under the scheme, all visitors to the newly-opened mall in Oman can enjoy free high-speed internet connection for up to 30 hours over the duration of the promotion.
'Internet customers today want the freedom and flexibility of staying online whenever and wherever they are,' remarked Mazin Al Muaini, Nawras WiFi product manager.
'Our new free WiFi promotion enhances the value and advantages of the product making it more enticing for customers to utilise the Nawras broadband services to get even closer via the internet.
As Oman’s dynamic telecommunications provider, we aim to give customers the mobility tools they need to stay in touch more often and in more places,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi