ESET, Empa ink ‘distribution’ agreement
Dubai, April 15, 2012
Leading security solutions provider, ESET Middle East, has signed a strategic agreement with Empa Middle East, authorising the company to distribute ESET’s extensive line of security solutions across the GCC.
This strategic partnership with Empa will help the vendor meet the increased demand for its security offerings and expand its customer base across the region, a statement from the company said.
“ESET is the next-gen security solution that offers high-level of proactive security against emerging and malicious threat,” said Aji Joseph, general manager, ESET Middle East. “Combined with our advanced security offerings and Empa’s local expertise, this partnership is an ideal fit to the brand's growth strategy. We are confident that Empa will assist us in broadening our reach across the region.”
Nicholas Argyrides, managing director, Empa Middle East, said: “As cyber threats are on the rise, it’s no secret that security is imperative for every user and IT administrator; it is also a key focus for Empa, particularly since we are in the process of tactically broadening our portfolio.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'