Batelco offers double credit for SimSim customers
Manama, April 15, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading mobile services provider, is offering its SimSim customers the opportunity to get double credit when they refill their accounts.
Customers can refill with BD4 to get BD8 credit, BD5 to get BD10 credit or BD10 to get BD20 credit on their accounts, said a statement.
The bonus credit can be used to make local calls to all networks and to send both local and international text messages.
The bonus credit which is valid for 10, 14 and 21 days respectively depending on the refill amount, will be automatically used before the basic credit. The offer is valid from April 16 to April 30.
“We presented similar offers during 2011 which proved to be so successful and well received by our customers that we decided to develop this new offer,” said Batelco Group general manager media relations Ahmed Al Janahi. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year