DHL Express sponsors Cairo ICT expo
Cairo, April 24, 2012
DHL, a global logistics company, will participate as a sponsor in an upcoming major ICT exhibition in Cairo.
Cairo ICT 2012, which will be held at the Cairo International Conference Centre from April 26 to 29, is considered one of the biggest IT exhibitions in Egypt with numerous forums and a telecommunications summit and an average of 300 exhibitors from various countries including China, Egypt, France Switzerland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, UAE and the US.
In addition, Cairo ICT annually has a large turnout in terms of participation with Cairo ICT 2011 having more than 83,000 visitors including business leaders from across the region, government officials, foreign dignitaries, VIPs and media personnel.
Amr Tantawy, DHL Egypt country manager said: “IT and telecommunications play a vital role in our daily business, because DHL is an ICT driven company that operates in an ICT driven marketplace.”
“DHL is also a leader in innovation and technological development, and that is why it has heavily invested in the DHL Innovation Center where international specialists and global research centers exchange modern practical knowledge and academic research results,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio