Batelco, Gulf Air in customer benefits tie-up
Manama, May 7, 2012
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, and Gulf Air, the Kingdom’s national airline, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that will deliver great benefits to customers of both companies.
Batelco general manager Consumer Division Muna Al Hashemi and Gulf Air senior manager Sales Bahrain & Saudi Arabia Yahya Ali Buali signed the agreement at Gulf Air’s headquarters.
The MoU is the first step of a major collaboration that will see both Batelco and Gulf Air extend benefits to their respective customers to enhance their telecommunications and travel experience.
“Over the course of 2012 a number of initiatives, that have been designed to surprise and delight both ours and Gulf Air’s customers, will be announced,” said Al Hashemi following the signing ceremony.
“The marketing teams from both our organisations have put in tremendous efforts to come up with some very creative campaigns. We are very much looking forward to developing this relationship with Gulf Air and to adding extra value for our respective customers,” she added.
Buali said that both organisations have been working together for some time to design and develop benefits that will really make a difference for the customers of Gulf Air and Batelco.
“We are delighted that we now have established plans in place and we look forward to working closely with our fellow Bahraini company Batelco in rolling out a comprehensive raft of value added benefits starting in the near future,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president