Kuwaiti firm inks project management JV
Kuwait , May 13, 2012
Kuwait-based venture capital and acquisitions firm Khatif Holding said its subsidiary Ashabakat Technical Networks for Computer has signed a partnership deal with Promastar to offer competitive advantage with project management solutions.
Promastar is a professional consulting house specialised in providing project portfolio management and is a certified advantage Oracle platinum partner (CAP) for Europe, Middle East and Africa with Primavera solutions focus area.
The joint venture between Promastar and Ashabakat brings together integrated Project Management and IT solutions to the Kuwaiti clientele.
It will offer software sales and support, system implementation services, competency and training services, PMO – project management office setup and operation services as well as complete IT back bone support.
Commenting on the venture, Ashabakat CEO Fatma M. Al-Bader, said, 'Every time we add a new service offering to our portfolio, it’s akin to starting a new business line.'
'This partnership marks an important milestone as Promastar offers the most comprehensive Project Management solutions in the region and we aim to deliver the best quality of services to our clients and provide greater satisfaction and highest ROI to Kuwaiti customers,' he added.
Mostafa El Bakry, the president of Promastar said, 'Given the increasing importance of IT in driving the strategic growth of an organization, we are delighted with our partnership with Ashabakat.'
'As an Oracle platinum partner and given our interest in the Kuwaiti market, we acknowledge that every business needs a reliable and trusted IT partner in order to continue to function successfully.'
'We believe that entering the Kuwaiti market will add more value to the Project Management solutions’ base in the region,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement