Zain Bahrain honours dealers
Manama, May 27, 2012
Zain Bahrain hosted a thanksgiving reception to honour its top distributors who excelled in setting new indirect sales milestones.
The event was presided over by Zain Bahrain director of consumer sales and customer services Haitham Sabbah and other top management of the company and the best dealers and salesmen were recognised.
The gathering held at the Zain Tower in Seef District was attended by Zain Bahrain’s management and representatives of the company.
"Our Zain Bahrain dealers are a valuable part of our team and through them we have reached new customers, delivered our exceptional Zain service to all customers and are constantly developing new service ideas," said Sabbah. It is the commitment and hard work of our dealers and indirect sales team that helped Zain Bahrain to shine."
Zain Bahrain’s indirect sales manager Ammar El-Ketbi added: “Zain Bahrain continued to maintain its technology lead in the market and our dealers and indirect sales partners helped to take the services and the message of excellence to the customer. Our indirect sales team is an important player in Zain Bahrain’s efforts to penetrate the market and we thank them for aiming high and delivering their best efforts”. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in