Zain launches Galaxy S III smartphone
Manama, June 7, 2012
Zain Bahrain announced that it has launched the new Samsung Galaxy SIII smart-phone, in both white and pebble-blue colors, through its partnership with Samsung.
The telecommunications company is offering a portfolio of affordable SmartPlans which will enable customers to become owners of the Galaxy SIII at unbeatable prices.
Customers can get the smartphone for BD 35($93.09) with a 12-month commitment or free with an 18-month commitment when subscribing to SmartPlan2 with a monthly rental of only BD22 ($58.5) per month.
The Galaxy SIII is available for free on a 12-month commitment on SmartPlan3 with a monthly rental of BD33 ($87.7) per month. Both SmartPlan1 and SmartPlan2 offer free local minutes, data, and SMS.
Customers signing up for the SmartPlan2 with 24 months commitment will get cash back of BD65 ($172.8) on their invoice, while those signing up for SmartPlan3 with 24month commitment will receive cash back of BD130 ($345.7) on their invoice.
Salama Ali, consumer marketing specialist, said: “We are thrilled that once again, Zain Bahrain is bringing the very latest innovations to the kingdom with affordable and flexible deals.”
“With the newly introduced cash-back concept, we are really offering our customers options better than free. We are very excited with the tremendous response we have seen around our Galaxy SIII deal.”
“Zain Bahrain is the only operator in the kingdom offering a two-year device warranty on the Galaxy SIII,” Ali concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates