Zain launches Galaxy S III smartphone
Manama, June 7, 2012
Zain Bahrain announced that it has launched the new Samsung Galaxy SIII smart-phone, in both white and pebble-blue colors, through its partnership with Samsung.
The telecommunications company is offering a portfolio of affordable SmartPlans which will enable customers to become owners of the Galaxy SIII at unbeatable prices.
Customers can get the smartphone for BD 35($93.09) with a 12-month commitment or free with an 18-month commitment when subscribing to SmartPlan2 with a monthly rental of only BD22 ($58.5) per month.
The Galaxy SIII is available for free on a 12-month commitment on SmartPlan3 with a monthly rental of BD33 ($87.7) per month. Both SmartPlan1 and SmartPlan2 offer free local minutes, data, and SMS.
Customers signing up for the SmartPlan2 with 24 months commitment will get cash back of BD65 ($172.8) on their invoice, while those signing up for SmartPlan3 with 24month commitment will receive cash back of BD130 ($345.7) on their invoice.
Salama Ali, consumer marketing specialist, said: “We are thrilled that once again, Zain Bahrain is bringing the very latest innovations to the kingdom with affordable and flexible deals.”
“With the newly introduced cash-back concept, we are really offering our customers options better than free. We are very excited with the tremendous response we have seen around our Galaxy SIII deal.”
“Zain Bahrain is the only operator in the kingdom offering a two-year device warranty on the Galaxy SIII,” Ali concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network