Du unveils new business call package
Dubai, June 11, 2012
Du, the integrated telecom service provider in the UAE, said it has launched a new offer under which more than 200,000 of its business mobile customers will get to enjoy international calls for as low 30 fils per minute.
It has never been easier for business customers to keep their lines of communication open, but with du’s latest business mobile proposition businesses will now be able to make international calls for just 30 fils per minute (after the first five minutes per call), said a senior official.
“Our Premier Plan customers already appreciate premier privileges, and we are pleased to deliver even more to them. ‘Talk more business’ will provide additional savings of more than 70 per cent on international calls,” remarked Farid Faraidooni, the chief commercial officer.
“We are constantly looking for meaningful ways in which to make communications more accessible for our customers, by introducing offers that make the most difference to their operations,” he stated.
"This is an exclusive offer for over 200,000 business mobile Premier Plan customers already enjoying a host of business privileges and benefits, such as free calls within their business, special international, national and roaming rates, best-in-market smartphone bundles, per second billing and many more," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions