Nawras adds new partners to ‘Elite Club’
Muscat, June 12, 2012
Oman-based telecommunications provider, Nawras, has added eight new partners to its Elite Club, offering gold and platinum members more exclusive privileges.
Elite Club customers can now enjoy savings on watches and jewellery, elegant glassware, sports gear, perfumes and deserts, a statement from Nawras said.
“Our efforts are always focused on valuing and showing appreciation to customers for their loyalty and patronage,” said Ahmed Jamal Al Zadjali, loyalty operation specialist at Nawras.
“Nawras was the first and still the only communications company in the country to offer a loyalty rewards programme. We have built successful close relationships with customers by enhancing their overall experience and leaving them with a lasting sense of satisfaction by offering a wide range of options to make communications easier, more versatile and a rewarding experience,” he said.
Gold and platinum members will receive discounts of 30 per cent and 40 per cent respectively on all products at Dar Optics Group, 20 per cent discount at Al Awadi Gifts & Perfumes and between 20 to 30 per cent discount at Jawahir Al Awadi watches.
In addition, customers will also have a wide range of discounts and free gifts at Joyalukkas Jewellers as well as 15 per cent off all products from Adidas stores.
There is a discount of up to 10 per cent on chocolates and 20 per cent off crystal glassware at Art Chocolate, 15 per cent off all ice cream purchases of OR10 or more at Gelo Fredo and 10 per cent off gourmet sweets at Faracha.
Gold and platinum members already benefit from a number of offers including a pick-up and drop-off service, to and from Muscat International Airport, as well as access to the airport’s Plaza Premium Lounge.
Club Members can also take advantage of discounts at Bahwan Travel and free 24-hour AAA roadside assistance in Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain, in addition to discounts at Sixt Rent-A-Car and a number of restaurants and cafés across Oman. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m