Dr Jayant Deshpande
Omnix named Adobe reseller for ME
Dubai, September 13, 2012
Dubai-based Omnix International, a leading distributor of digital software imaging solutions in the Middle East, has been named as the value added reseller for Adobe Systems.
Under the terms of the partnership, Omnix will be distributing Adobe Systems’ diverse portfolio of solutions, ensuring its availability across business and consumer segments.
The company will also be forming a dedicated sales and technical team that will be composed of highly qualified experts and professionals who can best serve the needs and requirements of Adobe customers.
Omnix will also be developing and implementing marketing awareness programs—hosting and organizing major Adobe Connect events, road shows and telemarketing initiatives.
According to Omnix senior officials, the company is not only geared towards reinforcing its focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction segment but will also concentrate on other key segments like M&E, oil & gas, manufacturing, GIS and infrastructure.
“We are delighted to join the Adobe network as its official value added reseller for the Middle East, which marks the addition of another global brand to our diverse portfolio of products,” said Dr Jayant Deshpande, director-CAD, Omnix International.
“The region’s AEC segment is currently demonstrating an increased demand for more technology investments, which has created potential opportunities for local IT companies. This new alliance allows us to showcase our key understanding of the regional market segments, IT expertise, long years of experience and wide- extending geographical reach.”
Adobe’s latest range of products includes Adobe Acrobat, Adobe CS6 and Adobe Acrobat X.
Omnix has shared that the Adobe offerings will be offered along with Autodesk products, making it an attractive and ‘must have’ bundle for consumers.
“We are very excited with this new partnership with Omnix International, a company that not only carries a strong reputation for service, consultation and performance excellence but also has a very strong customer breadth in the Middle East,” said Abdallah Saqqa, general manager, Adobe Mena.
“This partnership will allow us to address the demand for software that can help individuals and organizations create, manage and deliver engaging content and experiences across multiple operating systems, devices and media,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m