Etisalat launches new post-paid offer
Abu Dhabi, September 19, 2012
UAE-based leading telecommunications company, Etisalat, has announced a first-of-its kind promotion that offers post-paid customers 100 international minutes, 100 local minutes and 500MB data worth Dh300 ($81.69), for Dh100.
Customers subscribed to any post-paid plan including the classic post-paid plan with rentals of Dh20 per month; MyPlanbundles or any smart phone plan such as iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S3; can subscribe to the Dh100 promotion.
Khalid ElKhouly, chief marketing officer at Etisalat, said: “At Etisalat, we continuously innovate to offer our post-paid customers attractive bundles and flexible options. The new promotion is an extension of our commitment towards post-paid customers and we want to delight them with a simple but strong proposition that is packed with extra value.”
The minutes and data are valid for 30 days from date of activation. Customers can subscribe to the add-on as many times as they like during the promotion period, the statement said. The promotion is valid for a month until October 18. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders