Batelco offers nano sims for smartphones
Manama, September 26, 2012
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications provider Batelco has launched the Nano Sim Cards in the Kingdom which are required for the latest generation of smartphones.
The new Nano Sim, which is 40 per cent smaller than its predecessor the Micro Sim, has been especially designed for use in the lastest handsets which are now available at Batelco’s City Centre Retail Shop.
Customers upgrading to new devices requiring the Nano Sim can swap their current sim card for the new Nano Sim, according to a statement from Batelco.
The Nano Sim cards can be activated in combination with any existing Batelco Super Smart packages which include unlimited data, free voice minutes and text messages, said Batelco Group General Manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
"Customers can visit Batelco City Centre Shop where Batelco staff are on hand daily to demonstrate the many features of the latest devices and answer any questions customers may have," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi