Du rolls out new roaming data package
Dubai, September 30, 2012
UAE's integrated telecommunications service provider du has launched its new roaming data daily bundle, 'Pay as you Go' to help customers manage their data spending while travelling abroad.
For Dh50 ($13.6) per day, Pay as you Go customers are in complete control of their expenses – giving them peace of mind while enjoying their trip, said a statement from du.
The customers are now even more connected than ever, with the introduction of the new service. Now prepaid customers can access the Internet through their du mobile from more than 140 countries across the world.
The bundle gives customers full control of their data spending by providing a data allowance of up to 8MB (depending on the destination). Allowance is valid for 24 hours from activation.
"With the Roaming Data Daily Bundle, there is no subscription required, no deposit, no hidden costs and, best of all, no surprises with credit usage," remarked Farid Faraidooni, the chief commercial officer.
“We want to make life as easy and convenient as possible for our customers, which is why we’ve devised the Roaming Data Daily Bundle to bring our Pay as you Go mobile plan to the next level," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece