Menatelecom launches Net packages
Manama, October 11, 2012
Menatelecom, a Bahrain-based telecommunications operator and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain), has launched its latest bouquet of residential broadband packages.
The offering includes new packages that offer higher speeds for customers, in addition to the new 5Mb at BD16 ($42.1) and a 10Mb unlimited package at BD40.
New and existing customers upgrading to the new unlimited packages will be given free download vouchers as a promotional offer that can be used to increase the download limit of their account, said a company statement.
In addition to the new packages, the company has also reduced the cost of its WiFi-enabled routers by 14 per cent to enable subscribers in acquiring them.
The company also offers unlimited browsing on all its packages as part of which the user will be able to continue browsing at full speed even after reaching the download limit.
A free telephone line with all residential packages that allows free calls between Menatelecom users, is also provided.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet
- Zain launches new premium services
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft
- Axiom scoops retail award