Dubai CDA to unveil advanced e-Services
Dubai, October 14, 2012
The Community Development Authority (CDA) in Dubai will be showcasing its advanced e-services at the Gitex 2012, the premier technology exhibition and conference which kicked off in Dubai today.
A government entity mandated with enhancing the social development in Dubai, the CDA said the exhibition has offered a wide platform to showcase its website featuring hitech electronic services and IT infrastructure.
The social regulatory and licensing sector services which are a new addition to its integrated case management system (ICMS) will be introduced by CDA at the expo.
This service provides the automation of all its procedures as well as its regulatory and licensing operations such as registering and licensing of social clubs, professionals and facilities; and scheduling visits.
The social regulatory and licensing aims at increasing the efficiency and productivity of this sector by achieving its strategic goals with relatively small resource requirements.
Additionally, CDA will showcase a number of eServices that will introduce the public to its IT methodologies, frameworks & standards - IT Project Management Methodology, Data Governance and Security Framework, and Information Technology Standards.
"Our participation is aimed at highlighting the electronic services and technology capabilities of our organisation to specialised groups as well as the public, as the exhibition is one of the best in the Middle East and significant in terms of learning about the latest technologies,” remarked Khaled Al Kamda, the director general of CDA.
"Information technology is advancing rapidly. Participating in Gitex will also enable us to learn about the latest technologiesused in various sectors such as telecommunications, aviation, health, tourism and industry," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution