Batelco, small firms join to offer 40 hotspots
Manama, October 15, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading Broadband services provider, has partnered with some of the Kingdom’s small enterprises to offer Broadband on Demand hotspots at 40 different locations.
The hotspots are strategically positioned to support Batelco’s Broadband customers while they are out and about around the Kingdom, said a statement.
The hotspots are located at some of the Kingdom’s most popular fast food outlets and coffee shops in busy areas of Bahrain.
Batelco’s Broadband customers can log-in using their existing fixed broadband user name and password, and benefit from the same usage details featured in their home packages.
Additionally, the hotspots are also accessible by purchasing prepaid vouchers which are available in convenient denominations of BD2 and BD4, available for 1 day and 1 week respectively. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Internet |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai