Entrust to open office in Dubai Internet City
Dallas, October 16, 2012
Entrust, provider of identity-based security solutions, plans to expand its Middle East presence with the opening of a new office in Dubai Internet City.
The new office is scheduled to open by the end of 2012.
"With the tremendous growth the UAE has experienced, establishing a local presence is a major priority to support Entrust's current and future customers," said Entrust president and CEO Bill Conner. "We already have a significant presence in the region and are committed to supporting our partners, including the Emirates ID Authority and Samba Bank, as well as numerous other governments, financial institutions and enterprises in the region."
Entrust solutions and services have been widely adopted in the Middle East, including five of the top six financial institutions in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. Earlier this year, Entrust's Arabic soft token was deployed in two of the largest financial institutions within the GCC, with more than 6 million total users in the region.
"As the Middle East continues to become a technology hub, Entrust and our software authentication platform will advance to continually meet evolving security needs," said Conner. "Adding a physical presence with our expanded and tailored security solutions allows us to be increasingly aligned with the direction of the regional economy."
For the sixth year running, Entrust is exhibiting at Gitex 2012, which is currently running at the Dubai World Trade Centre. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit