Nawras to offer exclusive member benefits
Muscat, November 6, 2012
Oman’s leading telecommunications provider, Nawras, has welcomed 12 new partners to offer its Gold and Platinum Elite Club members additional exclusive benefits.
Members can now enjoy more savings at hotel and resorts, restaurants, cafés and entertainment venues, a statement from Nawras said.
Ahmed Jamal Al Zadjali, Nawras loyalty specialist, said: “Rewarding our customers and showing our appreciation for their loyalty is one of our priorites. We are excited to add even more offers to a growing selection of partners as we continue giving customers attractive discounts and offers that are in harmony with their lifestyle.”
“Nawras was the first and still is the only communications provider in Oman to offer a loyalty programme. We will keep enhancing the range of rewards at the same time as we introduce more innovative products and services to provide an unsurpassed customer experience and a lasting sense of satisfaction.”
Gold and Platinum members can now receive promotional rates at the Marriott Resort in Salalah, Ruwi Hotel and Al Falaj Hotel in Muscat, Sur Plaza Hotel, Al Wadi Hotel in Sohar and Desert Nights Camp in Sharqiya Sands. Offers include reduced room rates, exclusive use of hotel facilities and preferential restaurant discounts, the statement said.
In addition, members can receive 10 per cent discount on meals, snacks and drinks at Curry in a Hurry and at Yogelato at Muscat Grand Mall, as well as between 10 and 20 per cent discount at Fruitesca branches in Bareeq Al-Shatti and Muscat Grand Mall.
Elite Club members can also indulge themselves with discounts of up to 20 per cent on products, treatments and spa parties at Tips &Toes, and treat their family to a 10 per cent discount on all games at iRace, radio controlled racing and flying experience at Muscat Grand Mall, it said.
Gold and Platinum members already benefit from a number of exclusive offers including free 24-hour AAA roadside assistance while travelling in Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain. Platinum members can book a free pick up and drop off service to and from Muscat International airport, as well as complimentary access to the airport’s Plaza Premium Lounge.
Customers are invited to join the Elite Club and given Gold membership if their monthly mobile usage is over 25 Omani Rials for the previous six month period or Platinum membership for a monthly mobile spend of more than 100 Omani Rials. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services