New BlackBerry update sees ME launch
Dubai, November 7, 2012
BlackBerry App World 4.0 is now available for BlackBerry smartphone users across the Middle East.
The new update improves customer experience by making it easier to make, track and edit purchases through updated features.
A new feature is ‘wishlist’ which enables the user to mark an app to download or purchase later.
Through ‘enhanced functionality in my world’, the user can permanently delete items directly from the digital locker, re-install items with a single click, and make multiple edits in App World. The user can also access past purchases through the BlackBerry App World storefront. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece