New BlackBerry update sees ME launch
Dubai, November 7, 2012
BlackBerry App World 4.0 is now available for BlackBerry smartphone users across the Middle East.
The new update improves customer experience by making it easier to make, track and edit purchases through updated features.
A new feature is ‘wishlist’ which enables the user to mark an app to download or purchase later.
Through ‘enhanced functionality in my world’, the user can permanently delete items directly from the digital locker, re-install items with a single click, and make multiple edits in App World. The user can also access past purchases through the BlackBerry App World storefront. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio