Batelco launches smart guide service
Manama, November 10, 2012
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications services provider Batelco has announced the launch of Smart Guide Service, a special new service aimed at enhancing customers' lifestyle.
Batelco’s new Smart Guide Service, available on new premium telephone number 101, provides detailed information on places and different activities in Bahrain such as hotels, restaurants, airlines, fitness centres, hospitals, car rentals and special events taking place in the Kingdom.
Additionally, Batelco call agents, who have been fully trained to handle the new service, have the facility to guide customers to their desired destinations through an application built on Google Maps.
The service is available seven days a week from 7am to 10pm in both English and Arabic and is the first service of its kind in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi