Menatelecom offers free calls in Bahrain
Manama, November 29, 2012
Bahrain-based Menatelecom, a leading provider of broadband services, has announced unlimited free calls between all its broadband users in the kingdom and 30 per cent lower rates for international calls.
"The service is offered free of charge with any menaHome broadband subscription and customers have the option of obtaining a number from Menatelecom's range or switch their current landline number to our network to enjoy all the benefits," said a company spokesman.
"In addition, our network allows users to be wireless on-the-go, allowing them to take their landline number with them anywhere they go," he added.
The spokesman said customers who wished to use the telephony service without broadband Internet could also do so at a fee of BD2 ($5.27) per month while getting a free WiMAX device. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi