Batelco reduces international calling rates
Manama, December 23, 2012
Bahrain’s leading communications services provider, Batelco, has announced reductions for international direct dial (IDD) calls made through SimSim lines to a number of destinations.
The reduced rates apply to all IDD calls made from mobile phones using SimSim services to UK (50 fils/min), US (25 fils/min), India (17 fils/min), Pakistan (50fils/min), Sri Lanka (55 fils/min), Bangladesh (21 fils/min), Indonesia (30 fils/min), Nepal (49 fils/min), Thailand (20 fils/min) and Philippines (56 fils/min). The call rates are charged per second and not applicable to SimSim O-net services.
“SimSim services offer a very convenient means of communication that enables customers of all SimSim packages except O-net packages to make international calls directly from their mobile phones at anytime around the clock,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, general manager, media relations, Batelco Group.
SimSim refill vouchers can be purchased from supermarkets, cold stores and authorised resellers all over the Kingdom and are available in BD1, BD2, BD3, BD4, BD5, BD10, BD20 and BD30 denominations.
Vouchers can also be purchased via any postpaid line, the cost for the voucher will appear on the customer’s next bill. Furthermore, Batelco’s eServices customers can purchase SimSim credit online to be applied to any Batelco prepaid line of their choice. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet