Toshiba to exhibit memory card at Vegas CES
Tokyo, December 30, 2012
Toshiba has announced that it will showcase a reference display of an SDHC memory card with TransferJet close proximity wireless transfer technology at the 2013 International CES, to be held next month in Las Vegas, US.
The SDHC memory card on reference display will be a product under development, integrating a TransferJet transceiver IC, a coupler, an RF filter, peripheral passive parts, an SD bridge connection circuit, and Toshiba's Nand flash memory, a statement from the company said.
Data transfer by TransferJet communications will be implemented in devices supporting SDHC memory cards, such as digital cameras and PCs, by inserting this card in the card slots, the statement said.
The event is scheduled to take place from January 8 to 11, 2013. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi