Du signs $100m financing deal with StanChart
Dubai, January 2, 2013
Dubai's Emirates Integrated Telecommunications (du) has signed a $100 million financing deal with Standard Chartered to shore up liquidity, the company said on Wednesday.
The financing, and other debt facilities secured recently, would give the firm flexibility to fund future growth of its business, du said in a statement on Dubai's bourse.
The statement did not provide terms such as pricing for the deal or when it matures.
In December, the company secured a $500 million club debt facility and signed a $100 million three-year loan facility with Singapore's DBS Bank. – Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions