Mode Bahrain offers mobile wallet solutions
, January 14, 2013
Mode Bahrain "Money On Demand" has developed its own Mobile Wallet and Mobile Banking solutions and services to allow bank customers to have access to various financial services through their Smartphones and regular phones.
This is the first service of its kind in the kingdom and the Middle East, the company said.
Ebrahim Janahi, CEO of Mode Bahrain, said: "We look forward to facilitate the transfer of funds and payments to our financial institutions customers through modern and advanced technologies. As in Mode, we always seek to provide new and unique solutions.
“We also provide banking solutions to banks within and outside Bahrain, and the convenience of transactions, which are between the bank and the customer.”
One of the advantages of the services provided by "Mode" solutions, is the quick and easy money transfers from a mobile wallet to any bank account through money changers spread in 32 countries via the "Remittance Hub", which is developed, managed and owned by Mode, and transfer of funds from wallet to other wallet locally and internationally.
For example, it can transfer to the Philippines by "Smart Money" from Smart Telecom, “G-Cash" by Globe Telecom, to Pakistan by Telenor Telecom and to the Himalayan Bank, Nepal using cash-on-ID.
Customers can deposit and withdraw money from any branch of Nonoo Exchange or through a sales staff at Mode, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services