NCircle unveils new web seminar
San Francisco, January 21, 2013
Leading information risk and security performance management company, nCircle, has announced the launch of a new web seminar entitled ‘Winning the Countermeasure Game: Playing to not Lose’.
In the inherently asymmetrical online world, the threat landscape is constantly changing. To mitigate these evolving threats, IT professionals must create effective security strategies and tactics that help protect their networks, a statement from the company said.
Tim ‘TK’ Keanini, chief research officer for nCircle, will engage professionals in a discussion on specific defenses organisations can utilize to reduce the risk of attacks.
Attendees will learn about the benefits of raising the cost of observation to threat agents, the security value of network diversity, how improving mean time to repair can increase network resiliency and offensive counter measures to avoid.
Web seminar attendees also qualify for one CPE credit, the details of which are included on the webinar registration form, the statement said.
The webinar will take place on January 21. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit