MicroCenter in key software deal
Manama, January 22, 2013
Bahrain-based software companies MicroCenter and Affno Middle East have been selected to introduce their revolutionary software solutions at the Bahrain Chamber for Dispute Resolution (BCDR-AAA).
It aims to help handle arbitration and mediation cases in an efficient and timely manner.
"We are constantly looking for ways to develop the service we provide our clients," BCDR-AAA chief executive James MacPherson said.
"The efficiency of processes and software is key to ensure that arbitration and mediation cases administered by and held at the chamber are resolved in a timely and cost effective manner," he said.
Also present during the signing ceremony held at the BCDR-AAA headquarters in Diplomatic Area was MicroCenter president Dr Ghulum Bakiri and senior officials from Affno Middle East.
The BCDR-AAA is the key arbitration authority designed to provide alternative dispute resolution solutions that are more time and cost effective than traditional court procedures.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece