Investcorp buys US firm FishNet Security
Manama, January 23, 2013
Investcorp, one of the Middle East's largest private equity houses, acquired a majority stake in Kansas-based information security firm, FishNet Security, from Lake Capital, it said on Wednesday.
No value for the transaction was given.
The deal comes a few days after Investcorp sold CCC Information Services to US-headquartered Leonard Green & Partners. The company had last year exited from truck and trailer parts distributor FleetPride to private equity firm TPG for over $1 billion.
Investcorp, which previously took public luxury brands Gucci and Tiffany & Co, had $11.5 billion in assets under management as at June 30 2012. - Reuters
Tags: Investcorp |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders