Wataniya backs top ICT show in Kuwait
Kuwait, January 27, 2013
Wataniya Telecom, one of Kuwait’s leading telecoms operators, is participating at InfoConnect 2013, a major trade show dedicated to the ICT sector.
The trade show will be inaugurated today under the patronage of Minister of Communication Salem Al-Athaina and will run till February 2.
Held at the Mishref International Fairgrounds, and with over 1,114 sq m of space, Wataniya will be promoting a variety of packages, plans and services including W’s, B2B, 4G, the new prepaid pack Wasil, as well as Gold Plus, and VIP numbers.
Additionally, visitors will discover the telecom operator’s latest promotion on plans worth KD10 ($35.43) and above, offering all customers a chance to win from over 2000 gifts valued up to KD 20,000, on the spot.
“InfoConnect provides us with a chance to showcase the latest innovations at Wataniya to our valued customers,” said a top official at Wataniya.
“Our previous experience in InfoConnect has allowed us to build direct rapport with our clientele, and we look forward to taking part once again in order to demonstrate our efforts in sustaining industry best practices and providing our customers with unparalleled services in the telecoms industry.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite