Kaspersky launches training center in Levant
Dubai, January 29, 2013
Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content management solutions, has launched a new authorised training center in Lebanon and Jordan in association with iAxcess, a top provider for IT security products.
Launched in January, 2013, the center represents the first Kaspersky certified training center in the Levant region offering a range of training and certification courses for both Kaspersky Lab partners and end users.
Conducted by Kaspersky Lab certified specialists from iAxcess, the courses will educate trainees on planning, deployment and maintenance of Windows network protection systems based on Kaspersky Endpoint Security and managed via the Kaspersky Security Center.
The training center will initially offer two primary programs covering “Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows Fundamentals” and “Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows Advanced”. The lectures and laboratory sessions are designed to provide the participants with the necessary knowledge and skills.
Adnan Abu Sharar, managing director of iAxcess said, “iAxcess prides itself on its vast experience and growth in the region and takes these successes one step further by partnering with leading vendors such as Kaspersky Lab, who go above and beyond in the extension of outstanding support to customers and partners.
“We have no doubt that this initiative will only lead to further success, as we reach out to key audiences across the region, share with them the opportunity to learn and engage with one of the world’s foremost and trusted security solution providers.”
Tarek Kuzbari, managing director, and Kaspersky Lab Middle East said, “We are very happy to have partnered with one our most trusted partners, iAxcess to launch this training center. Security is an arena that requires constant learning and evolution and with this training center we offer our partners and customers the opportunity to be constantly updated and ready to face advancing cyber threats.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco shines at Dubai telecom show
- Zain warns over service disruptions
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract