Etisalat unveils new iPhone LTE package
Abu Dhabi, January 29, 2013
Etisalat has unveiled a new iPhone 5 package under which it will offer LTE-enabled phone to provide customers an enhanced mobile data experience on the UAE’s first and widest 4G LTE network.
Etisalat said it has heavily invested in its 4G network that offers speeds up to 150 Mbps. Running on iOS 6.1 connection to the LTE architecture now allows iPhone 5 to offer high-speed applications and processes, it stated.
Etisalat offers iPhone 5 for an upfront price of Dh2,749 ($748) for 16GB, Dh3,149 for 32GB and Dh3,549 for 64GB devices. The pre-paid plans offer customers free 1GB data allowance every month for the first three months. From the fourth month onwards, the 1GB data will be available for Dh99.
Etisalat’s iPhone 5 bundled post-paid plan also provides three attractive options including contract-free 8GB data allowance, 800 local minutes or 200 international minutes of voice calls and 200 SMS for a monthly rental of Dh225.
The package offers customers double the data for half the rental as compared to post-paid packages on a 12-month contract basis.
Additional post-paid packages and data plans on contract basis offer customers free or discounted iPhone 5 devices along with applicable data allowance, local or international talk-time and national SMS.
Etisalat also offers flexible business plans on iPhone 5, extending increased data allowance of up to 10GB, 400 local or 100 international minutes and 100 SMS per month. -TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution