Etisalat starts pre-order for BlackBerry 10
Dubai, January 31, 2013
UAE’s leading telecommunications company Etisalat has announced it is accepting pre-orders on its website for the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone which is powered by BlackBerry 10.
The new device is available to both pre-paid and postpaid customers in BlackBerry Complete, BlackBerry Unlimited and BlackBerry Global packages, a statement from the company said.
Priced at Dh2,599 ($707.6), Etisalat is running a special offer on the BlackBerry Z10 for the BlackBerry Unlimited package where customers pay half the rental for the first four months.
The package offered normally at Dh185 per month is now priced at Dh93, providing high internet access speeds to support the streaming of websites such as YouTube.
Customers can access up to 10 email accounts, BlackBerry Messenger, and other instant messaging and social networking apps, as well as regular features such as BlackBerry World downloads.
Meanwhile, BlackBerry Complete remains available for Dh79 and BlackBerry Global for Dh299 per month.
Khaled Elkhouly, chief marketing officer, Etisalat, said: “Smartphone users are looking forward to experiencing the mobility solutions of the BlackBerry Z10. The next generation device and operating system are set to become a game changer for RIM and the telecom industry.”
“Today, users look for devices and solutions that synchronise work and personal life into one platform. The new BlackBerry Z10 will offer this flexibility and provide secure access to data and applications with its efficient tools to manage these solutions.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Schneider enhances PowerChute with virtualization support
- Batelco shines at Dubai telecom show
- Zain warns over service disruptions
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman